Cancellation and Refund Policy
We believe in supporting customer decision as much as possible. This lets us have a liberal cancellation policy, subject to the below terms.
For Any Return or Cancellation after the delivery has been accepted by the customer or their representative, Complete delivery including Accessories, Manufacturers Packaging, Box etc must be returned along with the product.
- No Cancellation fee is applied if the order is cancelled due to non availability of the item ordered or any other reason due to which we cannot fulfill your order.
- Since we offer Fast Shipping and therefore by the time the customer decides to change his mind, we might have shipped the order. We also incur the Payment charge. Due to this, A cancellation Fee of Rs 200 is applied on all the orders where free shipping is offered. (Note : Thirumala Batteries may at their own discretion, my waive, reduce the cancellation fee based on the shipping status)
- In case where shipping charges are charged separately, the same would be reduced from the cancellation charges.
- In case you feel that the product received is not as per your order, you must bring it to the notice of our customer service at the time of delivery of the product. The Customer Service Team after looking into your complaint will take an appropriate decision.
- In case of a compliant on the product under warranty, the same will be treated as per the warranty terms.
- In case of receipt of damaged or defective items, please report the same to our Customer Service team at the time of installation and we will issue a brand new replacement to you at no extra cost.This should be reported at the time of delivery of the products.
Non applicability of Refund/Cancellation
No Refund / Cancellation can be applied in the below cases
- Damages due to misuse of product
- Products with tampered or missing serial / UPC numbers
- Any damage / defect which are not covered under the manufacturer's warranty
- Any product that is returned without all original packaging and accessories, including the box, manufacturer's packaging if any, and all other items originally included with the product(s) delivered
- Cancellation by Thirumala Batteries due to Non availability of Product or any other reason - Nil Charges
- Cancellation by the buyer where there is no shipping charges are collected by us - Rs 200 + 2% of the item Value
- Cancellation by the buyer where there is shipping charge paid separately by the customer - Rs 200 - Shipping charges paid + 2% of the item Value
On successful cancellation, the refund will be processed through the same payment processor. The refund would be credited to your Bank Account / Credit Card /Debit Card /Wallet through which the payment has been made at the time of placing the order. Normal lead time for return would be approximately 7-11 days as per the standard process of the payment processor.
In case of Cash on Delivery, Refund will be credited to your bank account as per the instruction from the buyer.