Mode of Collection of Personal Information
We and/or our third party service providers may collect your personal information:
- directly from you;
- when you register as a member of the Website;
- where you access and interact with the Website;
- from other sources.
Usage of Cookies
Cookies may record information about your visit, including the type of browser and operating system you use, the previous site you visited, your server’s IP address, the pages you access and the information downloaded by you. While this anonymous statistical data may be aggregated and used in broader statistical analysis by us and our web monitoring service provider to improve our services, at no time can we personally identify you as the source of that data.
Use and Disclosure of Personal Information
You acknowledge and consent that by providing your personal information to us that we may use and disclose your personal information for the purposes for which it was collected or for a related or ancillary purpose such as:
- to carry out or respond to your requests;
- to our third party service providers to assist us in providing and improving our services to you, and to analyse and better understand our customer’s needs or to develop, improve and market our products and services to you;
- for regulatory reporting and compliance with our legal obligations;
- to various regulatory bodies and law enforcement officials and agencies to protect against fraud and for related security purposes;
- to our third party service providers to include in a database compiled by us or our third party service provider for use in direct marketing of promotions, product and services we think may interest you;
- to seek your feedback in relation to customer satisfaction and our relationship with you;
- to the Licensor and our related companies for internal accounting and administration;
- to monitor or improve the quality and standard of service provided to you by the Website;
- to our successors and/or assigns;
- to provide offers that may be of interest to you; and
- to better understand your preferences.
Where we engage third party service providers to perform services for us those third parties may be required to handle your personal information. Under these circumstances those third parties must safeguard this information and must only use it for the purposes for which it was supplied, although we are not responsible for ensuring this. Our third party service providers are organisations that include those that may assist us with research, mail and delivery, security, professional advisory, banking, payment processing or technology services.
Transmission of Your Data
While care is taken to protect your personal information on the Website, unfortunately no data transmission over the Internet is guaranteed as 100% secure. Accordingly, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you send to us or receive from us online. This is particularly true for information you send to us via email as we have no way of protecting that information until it reaches us.
Marketing and information sharing
You consent for your personal information to be included in a database for use in direct marketing by us and our related entities or our third party contractors. If you do not wish to receive marketing material from us, you can opt-out or unsubscribe. All emails, SMS and newsletters from this Website allow you to opt-out of further mailings by clicking on the link or responding “unsubscribe”.
Changes to our Policy